2018 Haibike XDURO AllMtn 10.0
The 2018 Haibike XDURO AllMtn 10.0 is the top level e-MTB that Haibike builds. The AllMtn series is perfect for single track, fire roads, rock gardens, and has a big enough battery to get you to the trail too. With 150mm of travel standard, you'll stay safe and comfy on the toughest terrain. Plus-sized tires provide solid traction in mud and loose dirt. The brand new Yamaha PW-X motor provides 80nm of torque to help you destroy hills.
The AllMtn models are some of the best all-arounders in our lineup. With 150 mm of travel, plus tires and aggressive geometry, the XDURO AllMtn can help you climb the most demanding trails, find your groove flowing down singletracks and still shred the downhills with confidence.
Haibike offers premier electric bikes whether you're looking for an e-MTB, commuter, or something to tour with. They partner with only the best electric bike motor manufacturers for a fun and long-lasting experience. Partner that with their years of building top quality bicycles, and you're getting one of the best rides on the market.
- Frame - Aluminium 6061, Gravity Casting, hydroformed, thru-axle M12 (1.75) x 148mm, disc brake Post Mount, Travel: 150mm
- Rear Shock - FOX Float DPX2 Factory, air
- Fork - FOX 34 Float Factory Lockout, air, Travel: 150mm, aluminium steerer tube 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered, thru-axle Boost
- Headset - A-Head Tapered
- Sprocket - aluminium, FSA, 32-44
- Front Derailleur -Shimano SLX M7000
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Deore XT M786, 20-speed
- Shifter - Shimano Deore XT M780, rapidfire
- Cogset - SunRace CSMS2, 11-40 teeth
- Chain - KMC X10e
- Front Hub - DT Swiss HX 1501
- Rear Hub - DT Swiss HX 1501
- Rims - DT Swiss HX 1501
- Tires - Maxxis Minion DHF, 70-584 / Maxxis Minion DHR II, 70-584
- Brakes - Magura MT7, 203mm / Magura MT7, 180mm
- Brake Levers - Magura MT7 HC-lever, aluminium
- Pedals - Haibike Freeride-Pedal aluminium
- Handlebar - Haibike Components TheBar +++ Gravity 780mm
- Grips - Haibike MTB Griffe
- Stem - Haibike Components TheStem +++, Bar bore: 31.8mm
- Seat - Prologo Scratch T2.0
- Seat Post - Kind Shock LEV-DX, telescope, 31.6mm
- Charger - Yamaha quick charger 4A
- Motor - Yamaha PW-X System, 500W, 80Nm
- Battery - Yamaha Lithium Ion 500
- Display - Yamaha LCD - X
- MAX LOAD - 120 kg (264.6lbs)
- Wheel Size - 27.5"
Especially eMTBs often suffer from impacts or stone chipping which damage the low-situated motor severely. Therefore, we were the first manufacturer to introduce the SkidPlate back in 2013, a protection element which protects the bottom side of the motor.
Bottom side protection
Here the concept of a 'sacrifice part' applies: Similar to a helmet, the SkidPlate absorbs impact forces by deformation or destruction which would otherwise damage the significantly more expensive motor.
It is the heart of the frame: the motor interface. Here, many crucial functions such as motor mount, rocker and damper mount, as well as the interlocking battery and lower connection. A robust frame is based on a sturdy interface.
Casting technique known from the motorcycle industry
Therefore, since 2010, we use a casting technique which is known from the motorcycle industry, the so-called Gravity-Casting technique. In this process, negative forms made of compressed sand are placed in big forms. These sand forms are then filled with an alloy of alu and zinc and afterwards rotate in precisely calculated axes. Due to gravity, the alloy spreads evenly and results in an even casting thickness.Light, robust and precise
Thanks to this procedure, extremely robust components can be produced which are then exposed to an extensive X-ray control in order to achieve the casting seal of approval. A subsequent, computer-controlled postprocessing ensures stable precision.
An additional support level provides more power all the way up to high cadence ranges of 120 revolutions per minute. Despite having torque of up to 80Nm, the PW-X system provides a smooth, more silent and more natural driving experience. All rotating parts have been optimized with a focus on weight reduction.As a result of the lower inertia caused by this weight reduction, these parts can move with greater efficiency relative to the input from your pedals. Combined with the new refined freewheel design which creates a rapid engagement of the cranks, the result is a significantly more responsive motor, which provides a new level of a natural riding feel.
Bigger speed ranges
Here, the rider benefits from an increased transmission spectrum, compared to single sprockets. Whether riding in low gears in mountainous areas, with high transmission down the hills or on long rides, the rider, as well as the system, stay in the ideal cadence range.
This includes the selection and display of the support levels. Furthermore, it displays information about the battery charge, the remaining range, driving, average, and maximum speed as well as the daily and total distance. Time and the current cadence can also be displayed. Practical: an LED in different colors indicates the currently selected level of assistance!