T4B - Hiko Pulse 500W Low Step 48V14.5Ah - City Commuter
- Attention drawing with high performance sleek frame, commuter electric bicycle, entirely custom-designed and constructed for a premium riding experience. Range 50-80 km
- Rear Wheel 500W Brushless Electric Motor perfectly balanced, smooth and powerful, operates in virtual silence. Shimano 7 speed, Acera Derailer, Altus SL-M310 Shifter
- 14.5Ah SAMSUNG Battery with BMS. Overall bike weight including the battery is only 55 lbs (25 kg) easy to lift, transport and handle. Front and Rear integrated LED lights, with Brake light
- Adjustable Height 40.5-43.5 inches Promax Quick Release stem, HJC Mondial DA-2000 Aluminum wheels, Selle Royal Gel saddle, Kenda tires - 26"x1.95. Carrier, kick stand and full Aluminum Mud Guards
- Adopts lightweight yet strong and durable aluminum alloy frame; high carbon steel Suntour NEX suspension fork; Shimano Chain; anti-rust and anti-exposure mate surface coating
T4B Pulse Low Step commuter electric bike was designed and engineered for the urban rider who values quality, performance and thoughtful design. Its highly technical, sleek and super strong hydroformed aluminum frame will give you a feeling of a luxurious and smooth riding experience.
Perfect city commuter electric bike, ideal for going to the shops, but also suited for riding on dirt roads and gravel bike trails.
T4B Pulse Low Step bike features Rear Wheel Drive powerplant generating maximum torque of more than 48 N.m, reaching high speeds. Back wheel position of the motor and mid frame position of the lithium ion battery results in more balanced riding.
It will feel more natural since all the weight is evenly distributes along the frame. Lithium Ion Key Lock battery is removable and can be charged on or off the bike by plugging into a regular household outlet. It takes up to 5 hours to fully charge the battery.
Range can be up to 80 km if riding in the Eco mode, or as low as 50 km if riding on the fastest setting with load capacity of 286.6 lbs (130 kg). LCD detailed display shows you the all the trip information you need, including total km traveled, max km available, and average km/h. The large control buttons on this display make for easy use, even while wearing cycling gloves.
Display can be backlit along with front and back LED lights, also shows battery lever and allows to control PAS (Pedal Assist System) levels of assisted paddling.
Other features: All Stainless steel fixture, Kalloy suspension seat, Integrated cadence speed sensor, Tektro Cable Disc Brakes, 180mm rotors. Levers: Tektro with Bell, and Motor Stop Function on both Levers, and Brake Light. Promax Quick Release handle bar stem can be folded down instantly. Removable: Quick Release Tires.