VORPAL Drive 27.5" - Mid Drive - 3 sizes - Lg_Md_Sm
Lightweight electric bike was designed and engineered in Canada for the urban rider who values quality, performance and thoughtful design. Its highly technical, sleek and super strong hydroformed aluminum frame will give you a feeling of a luxurious and smooth riding experience. While many bikes on the market come with one size fits all mentality, Vorpal ebike comes in three sizes Small, Medium and Large to choose the perfect size for optimal riding.
Vorpal Drive features Bafang MAX Mid Drive powerplant generating maximum torque of more than 80 N.m. Mid drive position of the motor and the lithium ion battery results in more balanced riding. It will feel more natural since all the weight is concentrated in the center. Lithium Ion battery is removable and can be charged on or off the bike. It takes up to 6 hours to fully charge the battery. Range can be up to 100 km if riding in the ECO mode, or as low as 25-30 km if riding on the fastest setting.
Premium components - Shimano M4000 9 speed mechanical cassette, shifters, bottom bracket, KMC chain, SR Suntour XCR DS 120mm front suspension fork, hydraulic Tektro Auriga disk brakes.
An extra-large Bafang display shows you all the trip information you need, including total km traveled, max km available, and average km/h. The large control buttons on this display make for easy use, even while wearing cycling gloves.
Warranty and Support - The best in the industry 5-year bicycle and 2 years electronics warranty, including Li-Ion battery.
- Electric Motor: Bafang MAX Mid Drive 350W
- Display: Bafang Max HMI Digital Display
- Frame: Alloy 27.5" (Three sizes: Small, Medium, Large)
- Suspension Fork: SR Suntour XCR 27.5 DS 120mm
- Battery: Lithium Ion 36V11AH, mid frame position
- Disk Brakes F/R: Tektro Auriga hydraulic 6-bolt 160mm disk
- Chain: 1/2" x 3/32" 130
- Chain Wheel: 1/2" x 3/32" 40T
- Crank: 170mm
- Rear Derailleur, Shifter: Shimano M4000, 9 Speed
- Wheels: 27.5" x 1.75, CST Tire and Tube
- Range: 40-60km* (Under normal riding conditions and demand)