Hoverbird Heavy Duty ES11 UL2272, 500W 6.5” Lambo Start Sound Hoverboard Green
Powerful 500W 4Ah. The versatility and pure thrill that these hoverboard offers are unparalleled. A top speed of 9.66 KM/hour, depending on the road and weight of the rider, is something that will have most users excited for.
If you are looking for a hoverboard, they don’t come much better than this PRO 6.5” Bluetooth Hoverboard.
Whoever said hoverboards aren’t fun has obviously never tried riding on one or maybe they’re just not good at riding these majestic machines. The Hoverbird™ Hoverboard is designed with cutting-edge technology and is also UL2272 certified, so you can rest assured that you are getting a quality hoverboard.
The rubber solid wheels have hard casings, and the hoverboard has been designed to withstand the wear-and-tear of everyday use. If you want to enjoy outdoor activities like never, this is the perfect hoverboard.
It features shielded multi-layer protection with new and improved incombustible, fire retardant poly carbonate shell casing with a smooth finish.
AWESOME VISUAL EFFECT: Tunnel like effect while riding inside the wheel is really awesome!
AWESOME SOUND EFFECT: Let others know of your presence with the added sports car start up sound
NO FALL TECHNOLOGY: With enhanced and sophisticated gyro sensors, the hoverboard automatically aligns so that the rider's balance is never compromised and a stable equilibrium is maintained
ENJOY THE RIDE: With built-in Bluetooth speakers you can play your favorite songs as you ride!
- No Fall Technology: Auto-Balance
- Lithium-ion Battery: 500Watt, 4.0Ah
- Distance on full charge: 9 km or up to 1 hour
- Max speed: 9.66km/h; 6 MPH; Max Climbing Angle:15 degree
- Max Rider Weight: 75 KGs
- Minimum Rider Weight: 14.5 KGs
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Aluminum body
- 5-inch durable rubber tires
- Equipped with Bluetooth speakers
- High-quality UL 2272 certificated
- Recommended age 8 years old and up
- Size: 66.5x24.5x23cm, NW 8kg, GW 9kg
- Size: 26x9.7x9inches, NW 17.6lbs, GW 20lbs
If your hoverboard STOPPED WORKING please re-calibrate it first, before contacting service department. Turn off your hoverboard. Line up power indicators, make sure pedals are level to the ground. Place the hoverboard on a flat service making sure that it is 100% level. You could use the plastic case piece that the hoverboard came with as packaging. If the hoverboard is not level it will be calibrated to this configuration. Press and hold the silver power button. The Bluetooth will enable and then you will hear a beep sound, continue to hold the button down for around 5-10 seconds. Your hoverboard should be back to working mode.
Hoverbird™ hoverboars is equipped with UL Certified battery and cUL Certified charger to preserve your peace of mind. These batteries and chargers come from reputable manufacturers using compliance tested components.
- Charge time 45 minutes to up to 2 hours.
- When battery dies wait at least 30 minutes before charging.
- NEVER pull on wire when unplugging the board.
- Do not ride in wet conditions.
- STOP riding when battery light flashes.
- Do not leave on charge overnight.
- Do not leave unattended when charging.
Great little board. No Bluetooth though
Advertised as having Bluetooth, but this model does not. Despite that my kid loves her board and is very happy with it