Michael Blast Vacay Low Step Springer 500W (Mid Drive) Sand
Brand Michael Blast Bikes
The Vacay eBike beautifully merges the retro charm of the 1970s cruiser motorcycles with today's cutting-edge technology. With its custom leather holster concealing the battery, this bike captures the era of "flower power," bell bottoms, and disco balls while promising a smooth ride on super fat Duro, Beach Bum tires. Lighting your path with an extra-large lamp, it boasts a swift 5-hour charge for a full day's journey, covering up to 60 km. Its design ensures not just looks, but also unmatched comfort, with an extra-cushioned seat and swept-back handlebars. With a generous warranty backing its quality, the Vacay is your ticket to stylish, nostalgic, and efficient cruising.
What Makes This Bike Special:
- Mid drive vintage low step commuter/cruiser bike design
- Stylish and practical for daily use
- Ergonomically designed riding position
- Springer Fork Suspension for extra comfort and style
Specs & Features:
- Truck Run 500W (Peaks at 750W) Mid Drive Geared Brushless Electric
- Pedal assist via 12 torque sensing bottom bracket and thumb throttle
- 5-speed motor assist with 7 speed Shimano Acera
- Speed: (conditions depending)
- Range Approximately: 40-60km
- Wheels and Tires: Innova Brown 26-in x 3.00
- Trip Computer: LCD 5 speed display
Retro Cruiser Style with a Modern Twist!
- Motor: 500W (Peaks at 750W) Mid Drive Geared Brushless Electric
- Battery: Samsung Lithium Ion, 18650, 48V 14.5Ah to 17.4Ah
- Speed: (conditions depending)
- Propulsion: Pedal assist via 12 magnet cadence sensors with thumb throttle
- Gears: 5 speed motor assist with 7 speed Shimano
- Brakes: Taiwan Star Union Hydraulic (180mm Front / 160mm Rear) now with motor cut off function
- Controller: Built-in 18Ah 12 MOS, Smart - Control Freak
- Trip Computer: 5 speed Michael Blast color LCD 3.5” size with micro-USB jack
- Frame: A6061 Aluminum Tig welded
- Fork: Double Down Chromolly / CNC Alu Made crown set
- Front wheel hub: Joytech Aluminum
- Stem and Handle bar: Promax Aluminium
- Tires: Innova Brown 26’x 3.00, 15-36PSI
- Certification: EN15194 safety/compliance
- Dimensions: L76xW26xH40 in (163x66x102 cm)
- Weight capacity: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Product Weight: 62 lbs (28 kg)
Awesome Retro Look - Brings back the memories of the 70’s.
This unique bike has all the qualities of a vintage, antique cruiser motorcycle while being incredibly modern and up to date.
Getting onto the Vacay is like stepping back into the 1970’s, it’s a complete throwback to the era of “flower power” when the Cruiser style motorcycles were most popular. The era of bell bottoms, disco balls and butterfly collars.
Vacay’s leather holster for the battery has been specifically designed to draw the eye to the beauty of the bike and away from the battery and controller, which are hidden away in the custom-designed, leather holster.
This bike will get you noticed and you’ll be the envy of every cyclist in town. Get the look that caused all of the craze in the 1970’s.
Our eye-catching masterpiece is guaranteed to have your friends drooling with envy, while you effortlessly cruise those sandy beaches in comfort and style.
Swept back handlebars and easy to remove battery, means it has never been easier to "Disconnect to Reconnect".
Vacay is Super-Fast and drives you at speeds up to and gives you a worry-free range of travel of about 60 km (conditions depending) per full charge. That is more than enough for a complete day of touring.
Power Up at Lightning Speed. Unlike other electric bikes, which can take up to half a day to charge, a quick 5 hrs will give you all the battery power you need for a full charge.
Extra Comfortable Seat - Extra-large, extra cushioned, dual springs have you riding in complete comfort all day long, even on bumpy terrain.
Light up the way in style - Large Lamp allows you to see better, further, ensuring you your safety.
Extra Large motorcycle lamp will not only light your way in the dark, but also set you apart from all other riders.
Hidden Battery by the Leather Holster - Looks great and cuts through the air with ease!
A special mid-section case in the bike’s frame combines both electric motor and its controller in one classy unit.
The super fat Duro, Beach Bum, Tires make you feel like you’re floating on air.
Warranty: 5-years on frame, 1-year on electrical components, 6-months on battery.